Saturday, March 13, 2010

Crosspost-please do the same

PLZ SHARE ASAP!!! Floyd Co. AC-Rome, GA 706-236-4545------
A cruel man threw me out of his car window and drove away. As you can see, I landed on my face and I'm in pain. Thank God for the good Samaritan who saw my plight, picked me up and brought me to this shelter. I need someone special who will take me to the vet... to have my injuries treated and someone to love and care for me. I will give the love and loyalty back to you a hundred-fold. I will be available on Mon. 3/15/10 for RESCUE by a RESCUE GROUP on 03/15/10 but if you are a private individual who is interested in adopting me, please ask to contact Margaret Reno. "First come, First serve" basis. PLEASE, you have to get me out by Tuesday, 03/16/10 as my time may be up!!!
My ID# is 10d-0597


Pit Bull Terrier Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment