Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crosspost, please see post for contact info

THIS PIT BULL OWNER / RESCUER IS A VICTIM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND SHE'S TRYING
TO FIND SAFETY FOR HER 4 RESCUE PITS BEFORE THEY, TOO, BECOME VICTIMS. HER
HUSBAND IS THREATENING TO HARM THEM AND HAS ALREADY LET THEM OUT.....HE WILL
HARM THESE ANIMALS TO GET AT HER, SO PLEASE HELP JACKIE GET HER BELOVED
FURKIDS INTO A RESCUE/WITH A FOSTER/ADOPT AND OUT OF HARM'S WAY.

CONTACT JACKIE ANYTIME ON HER PHONE 860-639-4283 (text also).

BELOW ARE PICS FOR ALL 4 OF JACKIE'S BELOVED DOGS URGENTLY NEEDING
REHOMING ASAP!!!

Any/all questions, please contact Jackie via phone anytime @ 860-639-4283 (text also)

TRANSPORT AVAILABLE!!

From Jackie:
"Hi everyone. I'm max's mom I have 4 dogs that are in danger only because my
husband has thought the best way to get back at me is with my dogs. He let
them all loose last night knowing the dog warden is dying to get me. Well
after he used my face to pound on i spent hours in the rain tring to find
them. I need everyones help please! my max is a wonderfull baby he loves
other dogs and is playful loves to run and kiss he is the best baby ever, my
sage is funny and loves to run the house but loves playing those 2 dogs are
the ones im really worried about. After my husband telling me that what if i
walked in my house and the dogs were gone or worse and after hearing that i
can not take the chance. Please everyone anyone please help. I want them
safe im doing this for them. Giving them up will be worse then getting hit
but its for their safety of my babies. Thank u everyone.

Jackie

Im in Norwich Ct they are amstaffs. Really good babies. Contact me by Email
luckyme200636@yahoo.com but preferably cell phone number 860-639-4283
as I have email on blackberry only. Thank you."


No comments:

Post a Comment