Sunday, October 31, 2010

Aquilis and Rescue Info


I wanted to share information on a sweet Shar-Pei boy I had the pleasure of meeting. Aquilis is about 1 yr old and was abandoned in PA doggie day care. Aquilis had become very scared of strangers and underweight from the stress of living at the daycare for 2 months. While the staff at the daycare love Aquilis he really needed to get into a home and out of the kennel. When I first met Aquilis it took him some time to warm up to me but after a slow introduction we enjoyed several walks together. After some work and searching I was given information for the Shar-Pei Rescue of VA. I contacted the rescue and they responded quickly and we got to work on getting Aquilis neutered. He will be transported via airplane tomorrow, Nov. 1st, out of Wilkes Barre. I could not be happier for Aquilis, he is really deserving of a home and family to love him. Aquilis has quite a few fans and some wonderful woman that donated to pay for his neuter as well as get him a lot of goodies to keep his last days at the kennel as comfortable as possible.
Aquilis is a great boy and I am personally thankfully to the Shar-Pei Rescue of VA for helping him get into a home. Aquilis is looking for a forever home so if you are interested please visit the above link for the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment