Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crosspost for Pinups for Pitbulls

THIS IS A COURTESY POST IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE Contact Karen at pokahighness@yahoo.com
He can be fully vetted and transport help is available.

I found this guy last weekend at the dump. I had to take him to the shelter because my house is full of fosters and my permanent canines. He hasn't been claimed, and it's not looking good for him to go into adoption.

We HW tested him, and he's negative. We will vaccinate for parvo, bordatella and distemper. I'll get him neutered somehow. He's about 2-3 years old. We did some temp testing with him tonight, and he did well, showed no food aggression, pretty much ignored cats and other dogs, and he had no sensitivity in being handled. I just can't give up on this boy. If you know of any lists to crosspost to, I'd sure appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment