Monday, February 22, 2010

New link-Taking Back Charlie

This is a bit different than what I have been posting but I feel education is best in any situation. I am very grateful to be able to share with you a friends blog, Taking Back Charlie. I feel sharing this particular blog is important because Charlie is a child with autism and he has recently acquired a service dog named Nanie. Charlie's family added Nanie to their family for the sole purpose of being a service dog for Charlie and at only 12 weeks old she is able to help care for Charlie and show the entire family an awesome amount of love.

I want to share as many positive stories as I can, as they do not get as much of the media's attention as they deserve. It is truly amazing to see how hard a dog will work when given a job to do. Many dog breeds are working dogs and strive for that, consider giving your dog a job to do.. even if not as big and important as Nanie's job, I am sure you will be impressed!



http://takingbackcharlie.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment