Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Georgia SOS!! 98 dogs were seized in a raid. Need help finding homes/rescues/fosters for 38 dogs. Mostly young and pups!

From Jason Flatt:

Hey Everyone,
I know this is really not a great time for rescues.. but I need some help. There were 98 dogs seized in a raid in Dublin GA. 60 of the dogs had to be put down due to illness and or aggression. The 38 that are left are mostly the young dogs and litters of puppies taken from the property. I Drove 3 hrs with my good friends Debbie and Gene from LIFELINE Animal Project to evaluate and photograph these dogs. These dogs are highly adoptable..They have all been temp tested. Most were little wiggly butts that just wanted to play and give kisses. They are beautiful pups. Most are between 6 and 10 months old and have not seen the ugly side of life. They are all heartworm negative. They will need to be fixed which we can help with. I need to find homes for all of these dogs by March 31st. The lease on the warehouse is up at the end of March. These dogs deserve really good homes. We can arrange transport to any qualified rescue or individual. If you have room for 1 or two, please contact me. These dogs are sweet as can be.I really need some help on this one.. I will not give up on them.

http://s725.photobucket.com/albums/ww256/angelosdad/DUBLIN%20DOGS%20NEED%20HOMES%20AND%20FAST/
--
Jason M Flatt
President and Founder
Friends To The Forlorn Pitbull Rescue Inc.
A registered 501 (c)(3) organization

pay pal jasonmflatt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment